- The long dialogue- The villain and the hero finally have a one-on-one encounter. But instead of pulling the trigger, they will have a long dialogue first before they realize that they are there to kill each other not to have an emotional chat.
- The last wish- The protagonist or his leading lady will be shot, but before his/her last breath, he/she will still have time to utter his or her last wish.
- The car chase- The long car chase along Regalado with the fresh-from-the-junk shop-get away car. The car will do a somersault and end up exploding.
- Better late than never- After hundreds of bullets and casualties, the policemen finally will enter the picture, acting like superheroes ready to save the day.
- Stupid and funny sidekicks- The big boss villain’s henchmen are always stupid or lousy, while the hero’s sidekick is funny.
- The “IT” girl- The love interest of the hero will be held as a hostage or the other way around--the female hostage will eventually be the love interest of the hero.
- The Magic Circle- The attackers will circle the hero and wait for their turn to attack him one at a time. Ironic but true. Which makes one wonder why they don't just attack the hero at the same time so that the fight will be over in a matter of seconds.
- Magical Guns- Guns that never run out of bullets and gunmen never hitting their targets despite the raining bullets.
- Bakit ngayon ka lang? (Why only now?)-The leading man is about to get married when he meets another woman and they fall in love with each other, leaving the poor fiancée behind.
- The old warehouse- The ultimate meeting place and hideout for kidnappers. This is also the place where the fighting scene takes place.
Hey! I did say I will only aggregate ten list right? Hahaha, this listing has more than 10 movie cliches so if you wanna read the rest, visit this link
Source: WikiPilipinas... Thanks!